- ZhaoCheng Qian
- Graphic Designer R.G.D
- Personal Info
- Tech Skills
- CINEMA 4D
- AFTER EFFECTS
- Design Skills
- WEB DESIGN
- ILLUSTRATION DESIGN
- APP DESIGN
- Soft Skills
- PROBLEM SOLVING
About The Designer
Creative, hardworking graphic design student, enrolled at Algonquin College. Excellent collaborator, Quiet listener and proficient in oriental culture.
Good at acquiring knowledge from the field of communication science, coupled with artistic skills and a passion for design, allow me to transform theories, techniques, and strategies, into visual solutions. The unique viewing angle allows me to get inspiration from the things around me. Additional design training outside of class allows me to gain more experience.
06 - 08
Ottawazine Magazine & Advertising Department Art Director
- Full Life Cycle magazine layout design Management.
- Provide effective technical support to peers
- Supervise and help multiple colleagues to develop effective web, mobile banner and magazine layout concepts.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and targeted email campaigns when cooping.
07 - 09
Singing Ottawa Music Event Graphic Designer
- Created superior graphic design, print production, ads, marketing collateral, and logo design for the music event.
- Designed copywriting for the team and helped the organizer sell out all tickets
- Strictly follow the product creation cycle and complete all tasks within the scheduled time.
06 - 08
Health Times Chinese Newspaper Studio Graphic Designer
- Design newspaper ads for different advertisers
- Designed newspaper columns for the Chinese embassy.
- As the only graphic designer in the studio, deal with high-intensity work.
03 - 04
INProduction Licensing and Brand Studio Packaging Designer(COOP)
- Specialize in licensing, consumer products, digital and branding design.
- Offering full-service creative solutions, production design and product innovation to clients and partners.
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, Ottawa, Graphic Designer (Graduated with honours)
- Think visually and creatively and are conceptual thinker.
- Enjoy solving visual communication problems.
- Enjoy sketching and drawing and using software tools.
- Enjoy working with type and imagery to communicate ideas.
- Are detail-oriented, organized and committed to coming up with the perfect design solution in their final products.
- Have critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology, Ottawa, Computer Programer
- Basic java programming skills.
- Familiar with front-end website design and programming.